How to Prepare for your Microblading appointment:
Do everything you can to minimize pain – don’t drink alcohol, don’t drink coffee / caffeine, and try to schedule your appointment at least a week before or after your menstrual cycle.
You can wax 10 days after the procedure; avoid over-plucking, shaving or waxing prior to your appointment.
Things to Avoid:
• Aspirin, ibuprofen or like medications for 1 week prior to appointment.
• Excessive alcohol 24 hours prior to and after the procedure.
• Use Retin A/retinol/AHA skin care products close to eyebrows 2 weeks before and after.
• Wax, laser or get electrolysis 2 weeks prior to procedure.
• Botox and fillers must be a minimum of 2 weeks prior.
• Chemical peel 2 weeks before your appointment.
• Brow tinting 1 month before your appointment.
• Omega 3 fish oils.
• Avoid the sun for several days before and after
• Don’t plan anything after the appointment that will make you sweat or get your new brows wet for 2 weeks.
• Plan to be at the office for 3-4 hours for the initial procedure.
• Avoid anything that can thin the blood such as turmeric, vitamin E, ginger, etc.)
Discuss with your provider before stopping any medications
Please add Call Us if You Have any Questions – 321-445-1115