Microblading Aftercare Instructions
Your post-care is very important to the overall healing process, appearance and longevity of your new Fleek Brows.
A medical grade silicone will be applied to your eyebrows. Do not get them wet or sweat for 7-10 days. We encourage you to “dry” heal. This will allow the skin to heal with as much pigment possible. If this is your initial procedure, you will need to touch up your brows in 6 weeks.
The following MUST BE AVOIDED during all 7 days post-microblading procedure:
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Hot sauna, hot tub & Jacuzzi
- Sun or salon tanning
- UV/UVA or chemicals as they have been known to cause a shift in color and premature fading
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
- Driving in open-air vehicles such as, but not limited to, convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying post-care grapeseed oil
What to Expect After Your Fleek Brow Microblading Session
Entire healing process will take 4-6 weeks depending on your body regeneration and age. Your new eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle.
The pigment will appear very natural looking immediately after the procedure. The color of the pigment will appear much darker and larger the next day.
Note that because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period (peeling), brows might appear lighter than original. This might give you the impression that color is fading too quickly, however, this color change is due to the superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows.